Yellow_Bench


For the Peopel who like Benches

Abouts

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita


Sit With Me

Here

Associates

Chieng_Dynasty
Red_Booth
Derek A Gamboa

Navigation

Home

ARCHIVES

1/25/09 - 2/1/09
2/1/09 - 2/8/09
2/8/09 - 2/15/09
2/15/09 - 2/22/09
3/8/09 - 3/15/09

PREVIOUS POSTS

Four
Three
Two
One
<bgsound src="http://yellowbench.webs.com/Musics/01%20Run%20This%20City.mp3">

Friday, February 6, 2009

Five

I know I skipped two day but whatever.
I went speed dating today. [R]olling [O]n the [F]loor [L]aughing.
so my friend Anthony met this girl at speed dating last semester.
Her name is Iane.
They broke up like a week ago.
Now we went to another Speed Dating Thing.
And his Ex was there. What are the Chances....
I just found out my Ping Pong Style is Illegal. =/
but overall not a bad day. <-- for me at least. The back of Charles's Head looks like a clown when his hair is split in two. <-- Seriously. Fusela (adj) - Dealing with the shit life throws at you;
Ex Girl friend at the same speed dating place.
You spill your drink on yourself when its 7 degrees outside.

Labels: ,