Yellow_Bench


For the Peopel who like Benches

Abouts

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita


Sit With Me

Here

Associates

Chieng_Dynasty
Red_Booth
Derek A Gamboa

Navigation

Home

ARCHIVES

1/25/09 - 2/1/09
2/1/09 - 2/8/09
2/8/09 - 2/15/09
2/15/09 - 2/22/09
3/8/09 - 3/15/09

PREVIOUS POSTS

Five
Four
Three
Two
One
<bgsound src="http://yellowbench.webs.com/Musics/01%20Run%20This%20City.mp3">

Friday, February 6, 2009

Six

If --> Jeff Chen puts up new words every post
Then --> Jeff Chen will run out of words.
Therefore --> Jeff Chen will start quotes
ElseIf --> Jeff Chen shall import pictures.
Caroline I'm gunna finish on Red Booth before I'll work on Orange Cone, and Green Ficus
and even before Orange Cone and Green Ficus I am going to work on Chieng Dynasty.
I hope every one had a good week. I know mine wasn't horrible.
I have a Resident Assistant Interview tomorrow. So I'm cutting Philosophy.
So much shit left to do... yay life.
Gunna go watch Slumdog Millionare.
Peace Umbres

"I saw it! It's body was of a Lion but it had the head of another Lion."

Labels: ,