Yellow_Bench


For the Peopel who like Benches

Abouts

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita


Sit With Me

Here

Associates

Chieng_Dynasty
Red_Booth
Derek A Gamboa

Navigation

Home

ARCHIVES

1/25/09 - 2/1/09
2/1/09 - 2/8/09
2/8/09 - 2/15/09
2/15/09 - 2/22/09
3/8/09 - 3/15/09

PREVIOUS POSTS

Six
Five
Four
Three
Two
One
<bgsound src="http://yellowbench.webs.com/Musics/01%20Run%20This%20City.mp3">

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Seven

Day seven of this aweful blog.
I hope people enjoy reading about my miserable life.
I totally have no Idea how to do Calc Three. espically 3 Dimensional Graphing.
The Core, which my roommates are watching, I personally think is a really good movie.
But they critize it too much.
The Premise of the Movie is totally Plausable.
oh yeah.. if you haven't noticed I don't spell all my words correctly.
Excited about Heroes and Chuck tommorrow.
I totally sucked at my Resident Assistant Interview.
so I don't think I'm getting the position.
No Quote or Words today.
I shoulod get a camera.

Labels: