Yellow_Bench


For the Peopel who like Benches

Abouts

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita


Sit With Me

Here

Associates

Chieng_Dynasty
Red_Booth
Derek A Gamboa

Navigation

Home

ARCHIVES

1/25/09 - 2/1/09
2/1/09 - 2/8/09
2/8/09 - 2/15/09
2/15/09 - 2/22/09
3/8/09 - 3/15/09

PREVIOUS POSTS

Seven
Six
Five
Four
Three
Two
One
<bgsound src="http://yellowbench.webs.com/Musics/01%20Run%20This%20City.mp3">

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Eight

Oh my god.. I didn't blog for three days Caroline... Big Whoop. I have a life you know...
okay so here's the update on my shit life.
My attempt at becoming a Resident Assistant got shot down by Rutger's Housing.
I've decided to do 4000+ push-ups this month. (18 days... well 17 now.)
I have 167 meal Swipes left.
I totally have the hots for this white chick.
Am using a new Ping Pong style. <-- This one is Legal.
I've had this song by Between the Trees stuck in my head for the longest of time. Its called You Cry a Tear to Start a River.
I don't like Calc III < no surprise there.
Got 3-D Glasses.. only that Chuck in 3-D was last week.
Caught up in Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, and Heroes.
Fuck Obama for taking up Chuck's Slot last night.
I'm Hungry.

Zoink (verb) - to pick up something that is now yours;
Jeff Chen zoinked a new pen and chocolate at speed dating, and not the women there.

Labels: ,